MonetizeMore builds industry leading ad technology that is seen by more than 300M people per month. The company has been running for 10 years achieving consistent double digit growth each year with a team of 100+ team members spread across the globe.
MonetizeMore offers location and schedule freedom to every one of its team members. That means that you would have the lifestyle autonomy to choose to work from anywhere in the world, during the time of day you prefer. This new-age work lifestyle would enable you to engineer your ideal lifestyle. Say goodbye to endless commutes, stuffy business attire and the arbitrary 9 – 5 work day. Take your life back into your hands by joining the MonetizeMore team!
This is your opportunity to learn industry leading ad optimization practices. Be heavily involved in the core of MonetizeMore by making important ad optimization decisions based on data science techniques, collaborating with a dynamic team to improve ad optimization practices and work closely with premium publishers to increase their ad revenues. Join a company culture that rewards innovative thinking, results driven behaviour and strong relationship management. Take your skillset to the next level with some of the best minds in the ad technology industry to make a real difference with MonetizeMore.
MonetizeMore is looking for an experienced social media manager and content creator to administer our social media accounts for one of our internally owned pet websites. You will be responsible for creating original text, memes, and video content, moderating user posts, and responding to any comments from adoring fans.
As a Social media manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively. Also you must love cute dogs. 🙂
Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Create a regular publishing schedule with different content among 25+6 different facebook groups.
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer
- Unrelentingly outcome oriented
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Use Data and experiments to find best times to post on social media.
- Update and Publish new WordPress posts.
- 3 years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, and other social media best practices
- Keen eye for design and be able to use photo editing software such as Canva or Animoto.
- Strong Meme game with a sense of humour
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Familiarity with WordPress and publishing
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Great leadership skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Excellent communication skills – fluent in written and spoken english
- Must love animals
Benefits and Perks
- Location freedom (100% remote-working set up)
- You get to create your own schedule
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Flexible with varied work schedules
If you think you are a good fit to join the MonetizeMore ad optimization team, please fill the application and give specific reasons that set you apart. Make sure to include your best dog meme on one of these specific reasons. We hire individuals not robots so don’t be afraid to show a little personality