Job Location: Phoenix Market City, Kurla
Role & Responsibilities:
- Reviewing and analyzing Group companies sites for areas in SEO that can be improved and optimized.
- Define SEO roadmap at both the strategic and tactical levels, including management and measurement of the operational execution.
- Set and execute strategies to improve the organic ranking for various brands.
- Optimize insight identification and communication between SEO and content development team for search volume and user intent.
- Collaborate with content development team to map keyword targets to content development.
- Identifying powerful keywords (keyword research) to drive the most valuable traffic.
- Developing link building strategies (as per trend) and analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors.
- Establish SEO best practices and long-term strategies that will maximize organic search performance and increase quality traffic to our websites.
- Regularly mine data and conduct competitive analysis to find content gaps, identify where we are losing ground, and propose new experiments.
- Lead regular performance audits of meta information, URL, internal linking, and other SEO best practices.
- Collaborate with different teams, such as Marketing, website management, content, UI/UX design, etc. for executing successful organic search (SEO) projects.
Qualifications / Skill sets:
- A minimum of 5-7 years of hands-on SEO experience.
- Experience in a digital ad agency handling various clients SEO practice is a must.
- SEO team leadership and management experience in a results-focused environment.
- Track record of successfully driving significant SEO results and traffic growth in a competitive environment is preferred.
- Graduate degree; Business or Marketing MBA preferred.
- Must have handled B2C, B2B & E-commerce specific websites.
- Should have experience of working with tools like Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, Google Search Console, SEM Rush, Ahrefs, STAT , Conductor and other SEO tools to identify trends, track performance, and repeat on successes.
- Experience in Onsite Optimization related to page titles, URLs, redirects, internal link structures, SEO Copy Editing, sitemap review/maintenance etc.
- Experience working with developers and UX designers will be a plus.
Click here to apply: https://www.qispine.com/careers/