- Directly contribute to increasing the digital footprint of a leading multi-format retail brand
- Opportunity to work with and learn from experts in Digital Marketing space
- Dynamic work environment
Our client is nation’s leading multi-format retailer. They begun as one of the initial omni-channel retailers in the country, and have now expanded across segments ranging right from food & grocery to personal care and electronics. With a strong foothold in the consumer market, they are now launching fashion brands and are all set to scale operations across the country.
With the launch of our private fashion brands, there is a major focus on digital media spend for a speedy target market reach. As a part of this plan, you will be responsible for:
- Developing comprehensive digital marketing programs in line with brand plans and business priorities.
- Building a campaign pipeline for rapid expansion of digital footprint.
- Liaising with online media owners and exploring best channel mix for the given product portfolio.
- Budgeting campaigns spend and continuously monitoring progress against spend to determine the RoI.
- Analysing the results and effectiveness of campaigns to deliver actionable insights and recommendations and generating monthly reports on the digital marketing portfolio.
- Stay updated with market best-practices and implement critical ideas.
- You have at least 3 years experience in Digital Marketing, ideally dealing with omni-channel retailers.
- You are comfortable with presenting media plans and ideas to senior and key stakeholders.
- You have hands-on knowledge with SEM, social media advertising and possess a solid understanding of India’s digital media landscape.
- An understanding of lifestyle brands’ related digital marketing would be an advantage.
- You possess strong analytical skills and deliver data-driven insights
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and can articulate and present outcomes in a crisp manner.
Submit your resume at https://snaphunt.com/