Roles and Responsibilities :
– Build a strong Digital Marketing strategy to help an organization to reach its target audience at scale to deliver growth at optimum costs.
-Education Sector Experience is a Must
– Build and lead best-in-class digital marketing team: Training, learning & development, recruitment, management, org structure and more.
– Drive a mindset of building a pipeline of multiple experiments in digital marketing to drive growth.
– Acquisitions & Traffic Growth – Bringing CAC down with a steady focus on quality user growth & retention.
– Build strategy for best-in-class SEO solutions for firm’s digital assets.
– Build and drive a strong strategy for our Web Product development efforts around Traffic and Engagement Products that would help organization reach its target audience at scale.
– Build strong analytics & insights to influence key business strategy.
– Collaborate with category & marketing teams for business prioritization as and when needed. Should be able to build agile capabilities in the digital marketing portfolio to be able to meet dynamic business needs.
– Drive Marketing-Tech roadmap in coordination with Tech-Product team and work closely with product & engineering teams.
– Own marketing budgets and business results.
Qualifications & Experience
– Graduate/ Post Graduate from a premier institute.
– 9+ years in marketing function with the last 5 years handling digital marketing of a progressive B2C Tech Company at a senior level.
– Proven track record of growth through digital marketing.
– Experience in a startup or entrepreneurial venture would be a big plus.
– Must have channel expertise and thought leadership when it comes to digital marketing, SEO, ASO and its best practices.
Apply here: http://www.esselgroup.com/apply-now.html