Title: Digital Marketing Analyst
Business unit: Marketing
Reporting to: AM – Digital Marketing
Key stakeholders: APAC
Direct reports: Nil
Duties & responsibilities
What this job involves – We are looking for a Digital Marketing Analyst to support our AMER Digital Marketing team and the ongoing growth and success of the JLL business. The Digital Marketing Analyst will support the digital team to deliver important outputs including email marketing, website content management, social media communications and property marketing microsites. The successful candidate should have 1-3 years of experience in digital marketing and a breadth of transferable skills. The candidate should be a quick learner and excited about developing their digital career in an international real estate company.
- A good eye for detail
- Process driven
- Thrive on meeting tight deadlines
- Previous experience working in Email Marketing platforms – Eloqua preferred
- Experience working with international teams
- Business standard English (written and spoken) a must
- Good written and verbal communication
Sound like you? To apply you need to be: – Should be able to work on strict turn around times, have a problem solving approach, is sharp and aware of the new innovations/ services in the industry.
Must be a problem solver, aware of industry trends.
- Should have prior experience in marketing automation, Eloqua preferred but exposure to Salesforce / Marketo relevant as well.
- Uploading email marketing lists to the Eloqua platform and ensuring best practices and GDPR compliance are adhered to
- Develop expert knowledge of the Eloqua marketing automation platform
- Building optimized email campaigns and ensuring best practice is followed
- Creating marketing automation workflows for campaigns, events and triggered scenarios using Eloqua
- Produce performance report for email communications, providing analysis and recommendations
- Experience in receiving and delivering work via project and workflow management tools
- Daily interaction with digital marketing colleagues in AMER
- Graduation: Mandatory, preferably in English
- Post Graduate: Preferred
- Additional Qualifications: Education / competencies in content development and editing would be preferred
Years of relevant experience:
- 1-3 years of professional experience in marketing automation
- Shift timings: 7am -4pm