Predictive operational excellence is transforming industrial operations, delivering billions of dollars in value by improving uptime, reliability, quality and safety. Falkonry is at the forefront of this innovation, producing strategic advantages for both manufacturing and defense organizations through AI solutions. Would you like to be a part of this journey?
If you’re looking for startup energy in a diverse team environment, exponential growth & learning opportunity and rockstar teammates, we’d love to hear from you!
Falkonry’s Content Marketing Manager will define and execute a global content strategy that drives thought leadership, acquisition and engagement across the customer journey. Seated at the intersection of product and digital/social marketing teams, this integral role will forge new, creative pathways for driving conversions. This includes managing day-to-day content creation, editing and promotion, and analyzing results of each content marketing initiative.
The ideal candidate will be able to work at the strategic level (using customer behavior to generate bold and innovative ideas for growth) and at the operational level (driving ideas from conception to execution). The candidate will have a strong understanding of all aspects of the marketing funnel and will be well versed with multiple media and formats to develop original, in-depth, highly actionable content.
- Reports to: Head of Marketing
- Works with: Acquisition marketing, Customer Success, Product and Sales teams
- Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention.
- Collaborates across functions and silos to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet business objectives and support sales enablement.
- This role requires a brand publisher mindset: to create content that attracts a qualified audience and then to optimize the path to conversion.
- Editorial requirements include basic SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement. Development of editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone.
- Blog management, curation and contribution. Responsible for both original content and repurposed content for distribution through social channels, email / newsletter distribution.
- Webinar program planning and production.
- Measurement and optimization of the program will be required on a regular and ongoing basis.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Master’s degree in marketing, communications or other relevant field
- 5+ years of experience with a demonstrated ability to grow audience and deliver world-class content
- Experience marketing to / working with B2B audience
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what, where and how our target audience consume information
- Proficiency with WordPress, Google analytics, Slideshare and Adobe Illustrator
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Creative thinker with an ability to use data to inform all decisions
Falkonry enables predictive operational excellence for manufacturing and defense organizations by detecting and predicting events before they impact operations. By applying AI on real-time operational data from plants and field systems, Falkonry solutions deliver significant improvement in production uptime, quality and yield without requiring data scientists or data engineers.
We are backed by well-known Silicon Valley and corporate venture firms. We are passionate about our customers’ success and have built a highly accomplished team of engineers, entrepreneurs and business leaders. We offer a fun, diverse, and flexible environment with competitive salary, equity, benefits and generous paid time off.
- Integrity and strong character is more important than skill and experience
- Cross-company team building and collaboration
- Long-term relationships reign supreme and brand building is critical
- Highly talented group of impassioned individuals from diverse backgrounds
- Mentor and develop people while leading by example of outstanding performance
Click here to apply: https://falkonry.com/see-opening/