- The purpose of this role is to harness the opportunities being offered by digitization in the business to business and business to consumer areas, internal manufacturing processes, sourcing and supply chain and to develop digital capabilities within organization (embedding digital in every aspect of the business, processes and technology)
- This is a highly visible role and will influence the digital transformation journey across the whole organization, as well as manage the existing digital portfolio and grow the digital offering.
- Define the digital vision for organization and provide inputs to its digital transformation strategy
- Own and define the organization online presence
- Define digital marketing strategies to optimally promote organization web presence
- Develop a commerce platform to digitally transact with our customers
- Develop a content creation and dissemination strategy to enable a continuous connect with our existing and prospective customers
- Support the offline efforts of the sales force by supplementing reach, refining prospects and improving engagement parameters
- Determine and implement the right technologies to enable the employees to do their work more efficiently and effectively.
- Evaluate technologies to improve transparency and efficiency in the supplier interactions and enable seamless processes in procurement and payment
- Enable efficiency, speed and cost reduction in internal manufacturing and support processes such as Finance, HR, R&D, Marketing and Sales etc. • Review best practices and benchmark against others in the same category/industry and similar companies.
- Define, implement, measure and analyse key KPIs to assess the performance of organization digital transformation programs.
- Understand future requirements of the business and recommend potential digital partners across the industry to deliver on the strategy. Lead the engagement with current and potential digital partners across the industry, including social media and channel distribution.
- Form strong working relationships with the senior leadership team to ensure that digital thinking is embedded across the organisation and that the digital team is plugged into and can deliver wider organisational objectives.
- Establish a resourcing strategy and plan to provide the right blend of external expertise and in-house capability.
- In discussion with the IT & other Business heads, to drive the adoption of newer technologies such as Cloud computing, Blockchain, Data warehousing, Analytics and IoT etc.
- To ensure security for the entire network, working closely with the IT head.
- Evaluate and establish strategic alliances with key technology vendors and partners.
3. EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Not more than 15-17 years of overall experience, of which 5-7 years of experience at a senior level in digital space.
- Accomplished background of working at a leadership level to drive digital strategy and delivery in a complex environment.
- A highly experienced leader with proven experience in defining and delivering a vision for a customer-focused digital function.
- Energetic, positive, and evangelical about the opportunities of digital, but willing to take people with you at different paces.
- Strong influencing skills and experience of working in complex stakeholder environments.
- The ability to build positive arguments, put together professional business plans/reports, and present at board level.
- Strong business acumen and a good level of commercial awareness.
- Designing & Deploying Digital Transformation Roadmaps and leading Project teams to drive process excellence in each business unit.
- Drive Analytics programs for providing market intelligence to commercial teams.
BE / B Tech in Computer Technology / Software and MBA from a leading B school Overall Experience 15-17 Years
Leadership Experience 5-7 Years
Team Size 5-10
Please mail at