Business development Executive
-Planning strategy for New Business Acquisition.
-Generating leads through various platforms.
- Handling the Business Development Team
- Achieving the assigned team & Individual targets
- Client meetings as required for briefings and present proposals for approval.
- Creating strategies to achieve result driven direct marketing efforts.
- Preparing reports as desired by the management.
- Good presentation & communication skill.
- Research client’s products, services, plans, competitors and target markets.
- Ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Meeting clients to discuss strategy and report on progress.
- Taking part in pitches for new contracts.
- Should have a positive attitude, be assertive, enthusiastic, and self-motivator.
- Driving the follows ups and regular interactions with the clients
Salary 2.4 – 3.6 lakhs