How to setup AdSense on my website?
Using AdSense publishers can rent their website to platforms like Google to show advertisements & earn revenue share.
AdSense is the most preferred & easiest way to make money online if you have an online platform.
Setting up AdSense has 3 easy steps.
1) Select the website where you want to show ads on
2) Verify that the selected website is owned by you by placing AdSense verification code in the header section of your website. (please note you have to place this code in all pages of your website)
3) Google will take some time (typically 8-10 hours) to verify this code & also to scan through your website.
4) On approval from Google, you can now start placing Ad units on your website.
5) If not approved then please make necessary changes in the website as directed by Google AdSense.
1 thought on “How to setup AdSense on my website?”
nice blog.. can u explain me in detail the use of AdSense & difference between AdSense & Double Click?